Riding a bike is something that almost every child enjoys, and especially when they are riding with their peers. As they learn to ride they might get a couple of scratches and bruises along the way, but the advantages of learning to ride surpass that by far. In this article, we are going to look at some of the reasons why every kid should learn to ride a bike.
It’s pure and simple fun
Riding a bike is one of those simple things that reward the most, and the moment that the kids learn how to ride the bikes, they can have pure and simple fun.
It keeps kids physically active
Bikes are a very good way to keep the kids physically active in order for them to keep healthy. They get healthy exercise habits that could stay with them for the rest of their lives.
It benefits kids’ mental health and learning
When it comes to mental health and learning development, riding a bike greatly improves the children. Children that learn how to ride bikes to school are more likely to be more focused and ready to learn, when compared to those that use cars and buses. The physical activity of riding is also associated with happiness. It is also a social activity where the kids can make new connections.
It’s something the whole family can enjoy together
Biking or cycling is something that can be enjoyed by the whole family, from the kids to the grandparents, whereby they can have fun and connect.
It’s good for the environment
When children learn how to ride bikes, it can give them an alternative form of transport that is healthy to the environment, since it doesn’t have carbon emissions.
The Best Bike Trailers
Before the kids are old enough to learn how to ride, there are ways that you can still have fun with then when cycling. Bike trailers are an excellent way to have fun and move around with kids or pets. In this part of the article, we are going to review some of the best bike trailers in the market according to http://biketrailershub.com/best-bike-trailers/.
Schwinn Trailblazer Double Bike Trailer
This comfortable trailer comes with plenty of functionality while keeping the child’s safety at heart on the ride. It is lightweight, the frame made from high-grade, lightweight aluminum. It also features two 20-inch durable wheels.
- Easy trailer to stroller transformation kit (includes the necessary tools)
- Designed with a 2-in-1 Canopy for durability, bug screen, and weather protection
- A powerful park brake that can be activated in stroller mode
- More padding for comfort and protection
- Universal bike coupler – can be attached on any bicycle
- Lightweight – 40 pounds
- Can carry up to 12 pounds of baby items
- Easily foldable frame
- Also comes with a stroller kit
Aosom Double Trailer Stroller Jogger
This durable trailer is made of high quality materials that provides ultimate security for the child. This also acts as a stroller and jogger, making it one of the most innovative products on the market.
- Designed to provide 3-in-1 functionalities, trailer, jogger, and stroller
- Can carry up to two toddlers at 88 pounds
- A powerful suspension system and front wheel braking system
- Comes with 20 inches back wheels and a 16-inch front wheel
Schwinn 13 SC514TRAZ Trailblazer Single Trailer
This is a durable trailer that comes packed with features for safety and comfort, as well as added storage space for the kids’ stuff.
- Easy attachment
- Easily collapsible
- Heavily and comfortably padded
- Can accommodate a total weight of up to 40-pounds (one child)
- 12-pounds worth of storage in the hidden trailer pocket
- Canopy include a bug shield
- Waterproof protection
- Fitted with pneumatic tires measured at 16 inches with molder rims
Allen Sports Premier 2-Child Aluminum Bike Trailer
The Allen Sports Premier 2 Child trailerr is slightly costlier but has cutting-edge functionalities and options that ensure safety and comfort. It is easily collapsible and storable.
- 2-in-1 canopy, trailer and jogger
- 2 fixed wheels with fast release
- Easy to snap together frame
- Made from lightweight and durable high-grade aluminum
- Allen Sports Premier universal couplers – can be attached on any bicycle
InStep Take 2 Double Bicycle Trailer
This is a versatile, durable, and reliable trailer and jogger that features a waterproof canopy.
- 16-inch air tires (pneumatic) that feature molder rims for added style
- Comes with a universal coupler
- Weatherproof and waterproof canopy
- Easily collapsible
Biking is something that all parents should teach their kids, coming with more pros than cons. They could even start their kids off at an early stage by taking them along in bike trailers like the ones reviewed above.