Photography is something that we all live with nowadays, and especially since cameras are easy to come by, unlike back in the days. Most smartphones come with cameras that can take decent photos, and they have even improvised so that people can take selfies with front facing cameras. Kids haven’t been left out in this craze and even their phones and tablets can be found with cameras. This is a good thing because they get to learn about photography from an early age. In this article, we are going to take a look at some photography skills for kids.
Don’t Start Too Early
This isn’t such a good idea because the little toddlers could easily drop and damage the phone or camera, and besides, their hands aren’t yet stable enough to take clear photographs.
Teach Them to Stand Still
Photography is something that requires stability while holding the camera straight without blocking the lens and flash, and this is something that we should train our children.
Don’t Tell Them What to Photograph
One of the biggest advantages about photography nowadays is the fact that we don’t need to worry over the cost of every shot, thanks to digital photography. Don’t limit what your kids should photograph but instead get an insight into their view of the physical world.
Show Them the Possibilities
There are countless possibilities when it comes to photography and you’ll even find children enjoying things that they previously didn’t like doing, such as hiking, due to the possibilities of taking great photos there.
Corporate Events Photo Booths
Photography is also something that can be done on a professional level and used for things like marketing. In this part of the article, we are going to feature Montreal Photo Booth, a photography company that focuses of bringing events photo booths to the corporate world. Their branded photo booths come with the option of the one fixed backdrop version and the green screen version, and the clients can decide on the backgrounds that work best for them. Some of the corporates that have worked with Montreal Photo Booth include BMW Laval, land Rover Laval, Dell, and Eventex.
Features of the photo booths
- In order to create high quality photos, they offer professional cameras, professional lighting, and professional printers
- The photos can be customized with company logos and messages
- Fast printing that delivers photos in less than ten seconds
- Unlimited single prints
- Tons of props
- Eight background options
- Easy to use touch screen to select backgrounds
- Large screen with instant slideshow of pictures taken
- A Large monitor where the guests can check out their poses
- Latest technology and equipment
- Technician on site at all times
- Interactive animator/attendant to assist guests (extra charge)
- Delivery and installation
- Green screen with instant multiple background selection
- One fixed backdrop from their inventory
- One fixed custom printed backdrop with an image or design of the client’s choice.
It is important to nurture your children’s photography skills from a tender age when they can keep their hands stable. Let them chase their unknown dreams because one day they might become well known photographers.…